Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5E][Wed-Thurs] Newish player looking to play some 5E

I have about a years worth of D&D under my belt, as both a player and part time DM, with only about 2 hours in roll20.  I'm hoping to find a group willing to play some time during the week after 5:30ish (EST), with the exception of Tuesday.
So I'm a new-ish DM in 5E and I'm looking to start a new campaign.  I'm also EST and available mostly after 7pm in that timezone.  Let me know if you're interested.
Hey, I am part of a group of 3 looking for a game and we would love to play. We are EST as well and have some experience with 5E.