Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] [5e] Rollable table question

I purchased the Nord crit hit and crit fail decks and rather than lvl 5s getting smited by the deadly options on the cards I decided to make macros to roll the tables for me.  I even went to so far to make a rollable table to minimize the clutter on my display.  The question I have is this.  Is there a way to have a rollable table I created be used by my players without the players having the macros used to roll off of the deck tables?   For example: currently I can click on my rollable table macro and have my list of damage types pop up, then i can click and roll off of any of them.  If I have one of my players attempt to do that it says it doesn't have the macro to roll.   Thanks in advance.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I don't understand your question.  What does your macro look like that you don't want the players to have access to? If you want players to be able to generate the rolls from a Rollable Table without being able to see the Rollable Table, you can do that with an API script.  The easiest way (to me) would be to create a rollable table with one entry named: [[1t[OtherTableName]]] And then let them see that one, then roll it with RecursiveTable: !rt [[1t[PublicTableName]]]
What I currently have is this: &{template:default} {{name=Player Crit}} {{Damage Type=[Bludgeoning](! #Crit-Bludge)[Piercing](! #Crit-Pierce)[Slashing](! #Crit-Slashing)[Magic](! #Crit-Magic)}}  It generates a table that the players can click, but when they click, Bludgeoning, Slashing, etc. it just says #Crit-Bludge.  Crit-Bludge being the name I gave the macro for rolling said rollable table.