Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Nightgaunt from Creature Codex is missing an action from its sheet

Hello! The "Nightgaunt" creature from Kobold Press Creature Codex is missing its "Clutching Claws" attack action from it stat block. Thanks! Terrelle
Hey Terrelle -  Hmmm, very strange. I'm actually seeing that "Clutching Claws" attack action on my end. What Character Sheet are you using in your game that you noticed this with? 
I just dragged and dropped the Nightgaunt from the compendium.  I'm using the roll20 5e OGL sheet. thanks! Terrelle
Hey Terrelle S. - Would you mind providing me with the exact name or a link to the game in which this is occurring, please?
Hey Nicholas, This would be in my Whispers in the Dark Campaign. The one that is scheduled for 01/25/20
Hi Terrelle, A few things for you to try here that will resolve this for you-- Make sure you completely delete the current entry out of your Journal and then re-drag and drop from the compendium entry If the above does not work, delete the entry, make a copy of the game, and then re-drag and drop from the compendium entry Create a new game, drag and drop from the compendium entry, and transmogrify that into the existing game Create a new game, drag and drop from the compendium entry, and manually copy the content from the working version Go to the Nightgaunt compendium entry and copy the information directly from the page. You can find the Nightgaunt page here .
Thanks for responding.. I tried option 1, which worked for me. Not sure what happened the first time i tried this.  I also tried #3, which also worked. So, I'm confident that the issue is resolved. Thanks!