Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] Looking for a 5e game to join for Wednesday evenings

1579104704

Edited 1579115261
Hey, I am looking play some 5e and To make Wednesday evening after 5 pm my regular play day.  I’m experienced with 5e, both playing and DMing, and enjoy role play and combat equally. I enjoy a bit of voice acting, accents and getting into the character.  I would be free as early as this evening and my time zone is MST or Mountain Standard Time.
hey as someone whos is looking for a player for a game it would be easier for me and other dms if u specify the times and time zone you are in currently 
Thanks for the heads up, I have fixed it. 
I am free Wednesday evenings after 5pm mst or 7pm est.