Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[BUG] [5eD&D] 5th Edition OGL Sheet and Multiclassing

So, I am running a campaign over here the amazing Roll 20 and I have acquired Pretty much all the books with possible compendiums (PHB, XGE, Volo, Ravnica, Mordemurderkaiser Monsters manual which name I never remember) So I pretty much have all the bells and whistles when creating characters. (There is a bug that sometimes the charactermancer does not fully load after making a level 1 character, but that's a small hitch) But my biggest worry/annoyance/problem is that I have two multi classing players in my group a Level 1 Life Domain Cleric and then they went Druid, and a Grave Domain Cleric for a level and rest Bard. So the problem emerges when they start leveling up their spell casters and they are missing spells they can allocate for their classes. This happens also when I am trying to play a Warlock Hexblade, Paladin and as I level up I am not able to choose my Warlock spells/Paladin spells when I level up, forcing me to add them manually or drag them from the compendium. Is this a common issue or am I just unlucky? Also sorry if this issue has been reported before, I was trying to find a fix for this but I just could not. Kind Regards  - Ziegrand
I just realized I made this a it's own thread not a reply to the universal bug report thread. Terribly sorry
Hey Ziegrand - I went ahead and moved your report to the most recent D&D 5e sheet thread here for better visibility. As a result, I'm going to go ahead and close your post. Thank you and happy gaming! :)