Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art becomes frozen when dragging if you type in the library search bar.

Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
I made  this topic  years ago, and the same issue is still happening. The circumstances are very easily reproducible, though it is only mildly inconvenient.

Edited 1579456399
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Stephen C. -  As it stands, we have a lot of dev work in the pipeline right now , so I'm unsure of a timeline for when this may be addressed. However, I have made sure we definitely have a ticket going to fix this issue and that it's on the dev's radar. Thanks for checking in on this! Happy gaming to you and your fellow adventurers! :)
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, I fully understand that this is not a priority issue. But if someone happens to be working on the art library... I don't really know how coding works beyond Hello World.