Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Multiclass Bard Spell Slots - Help

I have a character in my campaign who created a 1st Level Fighter using the D&D 5e Charactermancer. After gaining enough experience to level up, he chose to multi-class in Bard. How does he add spells and spell slots to the characters sheet? The Charactermancer did not list the spells to choose when used it to level up: I recreated this issue by creating another character. I then clicked Next and finished leveling. Then I thought to try to manually add spells to the character sheet. Is there a way to do that? Drag and drop doesn't seem to work:
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you checked out the wiki page for that sheet?&nbsp; You should be able to set up spell casting manually. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, you cannot drag and drop from that Spell List compendium journal entry. Only from the Compendium tab itself (to a sheet that has not been popped out into its own window)
Thanks Kraynic - I will check out that page. Thanks keithcurtis - I was able to drag and drop from the compendium itself. Thank you, that was very helpful. :) My preference would be to not have to manage this player's spells for him. Any ideas on where can I research any issues with the character sheet itself? Perhaps this is an unknown bug that Roll20 should know about or maybe the Dev Team does know and already has a solution?&nbsp;
I set up the spell manually by dragging/dropping it into the character sheet. However, the DC Save doesn't appear to be calculating correctly: According to the PHB, the DC Save should be 8 + CHA Mod + Proficiency. Which is definitely not zero. Any ideas on why this is calculating incorrectly and on how to fix it?
Oh I found the issue. At the top of the Character Sheet it says&nbsp; So I had to manually change it so that the Spellcasting Ability was set to Charisma: And now the spell displays properly: Thanks again everyone!