Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

nWOD Game pack?

Hey all, new to Roll20 but everyone is raving about it, and VTT seems to be the way to go for my game groups, so here we are... We play Changeling in the nWOD, and what drew me to Roll 20 is this Wiki I found that suggests strongly that nWOD is supported format: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/New_World_Of_Darkness_Official_Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/New_World_Of_Darkness_Official_Sheet</a> Ive set the correct character sheet pack when I set up my game, but most of the features mentioned in the above linked wiki dont seem to be available.&nbsp; Im trying to maximize my understanding of the VTT software before inviting players.&nbsp; What am I missing?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Bill D. said: Ive set the correct character sheet pack when I set up my game, but most of the features mentioned in the above linked wiki dont seem to be available. You have to explain a bit more for us to understand. What specifically is missing, but is still referenced on the wiki page?
Going down the list from the Wiki Page #1) Wiki says 1st and 2nd Chronicles of Darkness character sheets...&nbsp; The system somehow detected that I was after a changeling sheet, but started with a 1st ed sheet, how to switch to 2nd ed?&nbsp; How to switch to other nWOD product lines like Vampire etc... #2 Auto Calculations seem to be working as indicated #3 Dice Roller seems to be completely absent.&nbsp; Sheet roll, Attack Roll and Simple Roll cannot be located.&nbsp; Same for explosion options... #4 Settings page?&nbsp; Seems absent #5&nbsp; I could continue on, but it would seem redundant.&nbsp; I cant seem to locate the other features indicated on the Wiki. I had to misload something, I doubt its on Roll20's end, most likely its some error I made.&nbsp; I just cannot for the life of me figure out what I did wrong.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to be sure we are on the same (character sheet) page, if you just type in world of darkness into the search when creating a new game, you will find 2 community created sheets.&nbsp; If you don't type anything and just look at the dropdown, all the "by Roll20" sheets are at the top of the list.&nbsp; I believe the "Chronicles of Darkness by Roll20" is the sheet you are looking for.&nbsp; Is that the one you are using?

Edited 1579274505
EDIT:&nbsp; I just checked, there was only one option and that is the one I selected.&nbsp; It was labeled as "World of Darkness (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage...)"&nbsp; I searched the exact phrasing you prescribed "Chronicles of Darkness by Roll20", and the system responded with "No Results Match Chronicles of Darkness by Roll20" However: IF i go to the settings tab before launching the game, there is a section for "Character Sheet Template" and I was able to go through there and find the exact phrase "Chronicles of Darkness by Roll20"&nbsp; I had not noticed this setting before.&nbsp; I set that and then launched the game, The character sheet now seems consistent with the Wiki. so that seems to have solved 95% of the issues.&nbsp; Just 1 more question:&nbsp; When I add a character sheet in there now with this setting, it opens a generic "Chronicles of Darkness" character sheet.&nbsp; Great success.&nbsp; How can I switch from the Generic Sheet to say a Vampire specific or Changeling Specific Sheet.&nbsp;
I think I just found the answer to my own question.&nbsp; Thank you EVERYONE for your input and guidance.&nbsp; I think I now have a much better grasp on how to set up my game.&nbsp; Still have some fiddly work to do on the character sheets to fully understand how they work to maximize my playability, but I'm off to a good start, thanks to you guys.&nbsp; Yall are awesome.