Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Player's Handbook missing content

Hi, I was browsing the Player's Handbook and got no result found on two links: content and RollTable. Are these two empty fields for a reason? Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Each Compendium has been converted at different times and by different people. Also, different compendiums will have different needs. I imagine there are a lot of style choices that need to be made for each product, depending on its structure. For instance "Roll Tables" only returns Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes material for me, whereas "Content" only brings up Ghosts of Saltmarsh entries. To be honest, I'm not sure what "content" would even mean (isn't everything in a book "content"?), but perhaps it makes more sense if GoS is your only purchased compendium.
Makes sense now. Thank you for your time keithcurtis.