Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Interest Check or Game Check] [Covert Ops Game Ghost Ops]

Does anyone know of anyone running a Ghost Ops rpg here?  When do they play, are there any openings?   If no.W  ould anyone be interested in playing a modern Covert Ops game that is like Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Call of Duty, type game?  No I am not talking about that D20 modern game as an alternative.  If you know a campaign that is running and either has room for another player, or if you have any interest please let me know.

Edited 1579828127
I'm actually planning to run one in a couple of weeks, currently looking for players. Slots are open, playing on Saturdays, 5-5:30pm CST.
Not R. said: I'm actually planning to run one in a couple of weeks, currently looking for players. Sounds great, maybe some of the other players who have shown an interest on this thread may contact you for your game. :)
Hi, I've just joined the community and I'm really interested. I've read through the books for Covert Ops and Terror Network but haven't played either. I'd like to join a group if there is a game starting.
Is rhis still being considered. I am seeking a game havent played yet, but have some of the source books. Core Epnaded 1-3 Africa, Sth America.  Timezone GMT+10 Australia