Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e books

i picked up that players bundle...but is there a dungeon masters guide somewhere?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Dungeonmaster's Guide has not yet been converted. It is y understanding that the developers felt that the Compendium system and Charactermancer integration were not yet mature enough to warrant any mechanical advantages of the DMG. The systems have both progressed, and the DMG is slated for release later this year.
This is the very reason I will not be buy into roll 20 I have been researching and was hoping that it would be out by now I was hoping for it to get released the new books that are pre order are in the market place yet a foundation book that is part of the core books is missing. I really really would like to invest in this system as a GM yet this reference book is highly important to me and my decision is there any chance it will be available on Roll 20? I’ve been waiting for a year and I’m at a point that I don’t want to wait to much longer do I can start to enjoy more D&D??? Trying to hold out hope that I can go with roll20 yet the DM guide is highly important to me.