Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Setting a status for multiple tokens

Is there a way using Tokenmod or something that will allow me to set a status such as Broken Back on multiple tokens simultaneously? Or just do anything at all simultaneously like subtract from an attribute or something on multiple characters.

Edited 1579291894
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes, tokenmod can act on all selected tokens if you're making changes to token attributes (token names, the bar values, etc.). ChatSetAttr can do the same if you want to change attributes on a character sheet. Both scripts have their own syntax to be told to affect a selected token. EDIT: Probably a command like: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|broken-back with all the tokens you want it applied to selected should work. I know Aaron's been working on support for the new custom token markers as well, but I can't remember if token-mod has been updated for that or not.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It has!  If you've added Custom Token Markers, you can look at TokenMod's help to see the names.