Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New user character creation query

When creating my first character in roll 20 (a level 1 Bard) the character sheet has automatically calculated total spell slots for first level. However it appears to be suggesting that I have 4 Lvl. 1 Spell slots at first level. I know that number should be two: 1) Does anyone know why it is showing the No. 4 as my total number of spell slots? 2) Is there a way to change tis so that it displays the correct number of spell slots?
I know that the spells on there aren't bard spells btw- that's a result of me playing around with the character creator and dragging spells etc. to experiment with.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That 4 is your number of spells known, not your number of spells per day. I agree that that is a little confusing.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That is really odd. It should be showing you spell slots. Trying changing your level and then changing it back again. - Cassie