Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Black Boxes around Saves and Skills on Sheets

As you can see these black boxes are around every sheet I look at or make. Mine, my players, new sheets. I can't figure out why this is happening. It's gone on for days now. I have all adblockers disabled on roll20 as well as other extensions. I didn't change any of my settings.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known bug that is being reported on several different threads. If you want to follow the progress, this is probably the best thread to look at .
The issue has been addressed elsewhere and should be fixed, you may need to use the refresh button in the VTT.