Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 Player for Final Fantasy 14 D&D 5th Edition Game Friday 8pm-12am [18+ Only] [Must be Familiar with the Game's Lore]

I am searching for one player to be our fifth and final Warrior of Light. The game takes place 100 years after the events of Shadowbringers on Hydaelyn. The game will be played at 8:00pm EST until Midnight EST on Fridays. We have the Final Fantasy 14 5th Edition Handbook for you to read over so you can get right into the game. Become immersed, as I have put much effort into this game, giving it a literal Final Fantasy 14 feel, with quests, sidequests, quest markers, pun-rich quest/sidequest names, deep story, and Dynamic Lighting. FREE TO PLAY. TEXT-BASED GAME with VOICE CHAT for OOC ONLY Message me here if interested.
Hello I would definitely be interested in joining, I am pretty familiar with the game world and have played up through shadowbringers.
I have private messaged you. :)
Hello!  I am interested in playing and finding out more about your campaign.  I'm current up through FFXIV story and have a large familiarity of how the universe works, as well as experience with DnD 5th Edition.
I am also interested, and have sent a PM to you. :)