Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D] [5e] [Twitch] [Wed 6:30pm Pacific] Homebrew Campaign looking for 1 Player

We are a channel that streams tabletop games and one of our shows unfortunately lost a Player so we are looking for a replacement.  The show averages about 100 viewers each game.  The campaign is Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Season 2), which is a homebrew game built by a team of game developers.  It was started over 2 years ago and is growing strong.  If you meet the requirements, please PM me and I can give you the application details. Requirements: 18+ Years Have 5e experience Have good PC/Internet Webcam/Green Screen Energetic and Positive attitude Willing to be part of a 3+ year campaign Go to GenCon in 2020, we are playing LIVE at the event in full cosplay! If you are selected, your character will be drawn up by a professional artist.  The 3 current players and myself (DM) will arrange video interviews with qualified applicants and try to get you integrated asap since the show is paused until we can find a filler.  The current Season 2 players have done 12 sessions worth of "session 0" games together and just started the campaign.  If you are chosen, you will need to catch up of the missed episodes so you are caught up with everything they have done thus far.  Serious applicants only!  If you have any questions, please put them below and I will try to get to them as soon as I can. This spot could be yours...  Come be a part of Total Tabletop and play in Season 2 of Horsemen of the Apocalypse!  The current PC's are a Loxodon Cleric, a Ratkin Monk, and a Bugbear Wizard.  We have a very thorough Character creation process to help you make the best character possible as well as coaching to help you understand how to role play, and work together to do entertaining game-play.  We believe in collaborative story telling, so the decisions you make while playing will have long term effects on the story.  You will get to play all 20 levels of your character, but the game mechanics are different then a normal game since there is time travel involved.  Voice acting is a plus but not a requirement, our viewers love seeing our players immerse themselves into their characters completely.  The games are LIVE streamed and the viewers are able to spend their points to buy the players HP potions, Inspiration points, and Sanity points.  We have a lot of fun and our community wants the show back up and running, so please apply if this sounds like something you want to be a part of.   - DM SteeleAxe
BUMP
What day and times are you looking for.
Wednesday nights at 9 EST
^ This is correct.  We meet 30 mins before the stream goes live to prepare for the game.  They usually last between 3 to 4 hours then we do a decompression afterwards. Here is what it looks like for our streaming.
Here is a link for some Lore videos about the world if anyone is interested Click Me
Everything about this is exactly what I am looking for EXCEPT Wednesday nights... ugh!! Good luck finding someone, Ill start watching now that I know about it. :) 
Hi DM SteeleAxe. I am definitely interested in applying but seem to be having issues when I try to DM you. Let me know the best way to apply. Thanks!
As with Kaisle, I'm having issues sending a private message, I'm afraid, so I'll leave the contents of it here instead! Good afternoon, DM SteelAxe! I was going to go ahead and give you some information about myself, but I suppose I'll wait for the full application to see if anything's left off I think you should know. I fit the bill on your requirements, and I'd love the chance to potentially join up - let me know what I need to do and I'll get right back to you!
ill try direct messaging both of you as well, sorry for the issues