Hiya, we're looking for 1-3 additional players for our games. About us: We're a group of twenty-somethings who play D&D together. Our playstyle is a mix between silly and serious, but we are trying to get better at roleplaying. There are often sessions in which it is all talking and no combat; some others where it's reversed. About me: I cut my teeth on 3.5e back in grade school, but only recently picked the hobby back up a little over a year ago. I've run Phandelver and Murder in Baldur's Gate to the end. In my downtime, I enjoy travelling and long walks on the beach. About the game: I'm running Tomb of Annihilation, an ongoing long-form campaign. You would be joining about a fourth of the way through, at 3rd level. We play biweekly, on every second Sunday from 5-8PM Pacific. This may increase to weekly in the future. You can view our intro handout here . We use the Forgotten Realms setting and our ruleset is mostly RAW 5e. Our stack is Roll20 for virtual tabletop and Discord/Google Hangouts for comms. About you: You are an adult who respects other people's time. We as a group block out the time every week and show up on time consistently. We expect the same of anyone planning to join us. Sometimes life comes up and you have a schedule conflict. That's ok, but you should let us know well in advance so the show can go on. We're all 21+ here. We don't fixate on mature themes, but the game is intended for mature audiences. Again, you are an adult who respects other people's time . You are willing to fill out a 16-item character questionnaire Yes, really. We'll use it to work your character into the world at large. You have a well-functioning webcam, microphone, and internet connection. We use Discord or Google Hangouts for comms. You are comfortable with being recorded and for this recording to be publicly available on the internet. We're not a real podcast, but we stream to Twitch and YouTube for archival purposes. If you're interested, you can learn how we play from watching our last session here You have not played Tomb of Annihiliation before, but You have played 5th edition before. You don't have to be a pro, but this is not the right module for raw beginners. Is this still appealing to you? Didn't get scared away by the wall of text? Reply in this thread with your character concept and your Discord handle . I'll follow up in Discord with a link to a character questionnaire for you to fill out and schedule a player interview. I WILL IGNORE ROLL20 PMs . I'm more than happy to answer any questions, especially about the campaign background, my expectations, and table rules. Our next game is on Feb 2, and I'd like to finalize player choice by the middle of this week. If we get more interest than we have available slots, we reserve the right to be ridiculously, arbitrarily, and unfairly picky.