Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Would someone with experience with creating custom character sheets help me with a few things?

I just have a lot of questions about it and would love some help.    
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi 16-bit Professor, best to ask your question on the forum and let the "Hive mind" help. ;-)  If you have questions, there's probably lots of other people looking for the same answers. Just to state the obvious; anyone that is new to creating a character sheet on roll20, needs to read through Building Character Sheets on wiki.  It should help eliminate some of the basic questions. Cheers
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Vince said: Just to state the obvious; anyone that is new to creating a character sheet on roll20, needs to read through Building Character Sheets on wiki.  It should help eliminate some of the basic questions. And it should link to resources that should help out exploring more advanced questions as well. Return with some concrete questions after you've given it a read and have tried a bit by yourself. 16-bit Professor said: I just have a lot of questions about it and would love some help.    You need Pro-subscription to be able to use custom character sheets, noticed you currently have a Plus account.