Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Sheet Working?

Is there any drag and drop ability working for the SF character sheet (official by roll20)?  If so, does it require a specific support level? If I try, the sheet lights up yellow, asks me to select "level" based features and then blinks.  But, ATM, I am on free plan. Thank you.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Drag & Drop exists for Equipment, Attacks and Feats(which goes to the "Ability"-section). NPCs dragged to the map appear as statted NPCs in the Journal tab. Ships/Vehicles doesn't seem to do this. Pretty sure only ownership of the Starfinder content is needed for things to work.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Andreas is correct, you just need to own the Starfinder compendium. Also, spells are also drag and droppable. From your description, it sounds like you're trying to drop a spell. Do you have spellcasting enabled, at least one spell slot of the given level, and are you looking at the spells subsection?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Scott C. said: Andreas is correct, you just need to own the Starfinder compendium. Also, spells are also drag and droppable. Figured they'd be, but I just didn't see where the spells where on a quick look.
Scott C. said: Andreas is correct, you just need to own the Starfinder compendium. Also, spells are also drag and droppable. From your description, it sounds like you're trying to drop a spell. Do you have spellcasting enabled, at least one spell slot of the given level, and are you looking at the spells subsection? I was trying to add class, mechanic, which then brings up multiple "level" options for class ability.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
hmm, there shouldn't actually be any response to an attempt to drop a class. Classes are just too complex to handle via drag and drop.
Scott C. said: hmm, there shouldn't actually be any response to an attempt to drop a class. Classes are just too complex to handle via drag and drop. Interesting, it sure does.&nbsp; I just, as an example, dragged Mechanic to my current sheet, and this pops up. <a href="https://www.screencast.com/t/UtT2XtXIxl" rel="nofollow">https://www.screencast.com/t/UtT2XtXIxl</a>