Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][SavageWorld][Text] Looking for one player for a jungle expedition (Sunday afternoons GMT+1)

Looking for players to join an ongoing campaign set in the fictional homebrew world of Atela, which features technology comparable to our 1920s-1930s alongside spells and fantastic creatures. Currently, the party is aboard the Disruptive Aria, a battle cruiser of the Istitian Navy which is offering support for the expedition. Soon they'll begin to travel across the jungle, hoping to find the ancient ruins of The Pale Sorcerors before their rivals. To make narrative sense, the new character should be someone serving aboard the ship who the Captain will deem a good fit for assisting the characters in their expedition. Besides that, you'll have plenty of freedom for your character creation. Expect the campaign to take you to trap-filled underground ruins, tricky puzzles to solve, gunfights against mercenaries and bandits and angry dinosaurs. If the above sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact me about joining and give me a brief description of the character you want to play. I'll then arrange for a "session zero" in which we properly flesh out character and background, while, at the same time, I explain more in detail the world of Atela.  The campaign runs on weekly sessions nearly every Sunday afternoon (European time). For any questions, please contact me. Thank you.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Jops. I might have players for you in my Roll20 community " Knights of the Written Word 2 ". If you are interested and your game is ran on / or uses parts of Roll20 itself (one of the requirements for posting games in the community), come join and post in the forums. You might find it a nice community to hang out in and chat.
Yes, the game is entirely on Roll20. I'll have a look at your community.  Thank you.