Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to play DnD!

Hey there I'm Iron, and I'm looking to play DND. I've had some pretty bad groups that end up just forcing me to play a Cleric/healer and I'm never really allowed to do anything. But with no real actual friends of my own, I'm looking for a group that might take me in and help teach me how to learn DND. This will be short because I suck at these, but I'm 26 and I'm open to any day/week thing you guys would want to do. Please someone I really want to play DnD but never really had the chance to play a proper game ;c.
I'm in a Warhammer RPG group that needs a player! But if that's not your style then that's fine, also you can use the "join a game" feature on Roll20 to find games that are looking for players, give it some time and eventually you'll find a game to join!
Issue is i tend to be really shy. I'd love to give it ago, but i know nothing about warhammer.. I know what it is kind of, and I think i have a few warhammers actually.. Not sure how however. And thank you for the advice :D
On the surface Warhammer is basically a dark fantasy set during the Renaissance with a few flavors of gothic horror and even cosmic horror. If you’re still interested I recommend you check out the Warhammer rpg 4e rulebook, it does a good job of explaining the lore and the rules. And don’t worry about being shy! I was too but eventually when you get into the swing of things you start to open up more
Ha ha, play in my campaign and I'll help you break that shyness like they did too soldiers in NCO school by picking them to lead or march the troops around base or teach classes infront a large group of troops. Iron said: Issue is i tend to be really shy. I'd love to give it ago, but i know nothing about warhammer.. I know what it is kind of, and I think i have a few warhammers actually.. Not sure how however. And thank you for the advice :D
GM Scott said: Ha ha, play in my campaign and I'll help you break that shyness like they did too soldiers in NCO school by picking them to lead or march the troops around base or teach classes infront a large group of troops. Iron said: Issue is i tend to be really shy. I'd love to give it ago, but i know nothing about warhammer.. I know what it is kind of, and I think i have a few warhammers actually.. Not sure how however. And thank you for the advice :D A bunch of my Marine friends tried doing that. Oh boy did they not like it when I started stuttering for a whole week.