Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sails of Vegvisir [LFP] [18:00 GMT+1] [HOMEBREW-OPENWORLD]

I'm looking to fill in a spot in the party left by a member who applied to join but continuously failed to communicate and later to show up. Due to this please mind the time zone and make sure you are available to commit. This will be a weekly session set in an open-world homebrew setting , the campaign style is a balance of combat/exploration/roleplay . We will be playing on either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday , with the day that we're playing being decided every Friday prior .  We are looking to start in about a week or two , if the short amount of time is an issue you would be inserted into the party later on down the line. Because of the open world nature of the campaign I aim to work with ever player to create a character with a lot of story hooks that they can explore later on down the line. The party starts at level 1 and the current composition is: Paladin : player is thinking about Oath of Conquest. Artificer : - Rogue : player is thinking of multi-classing Ranger for a stealthy pathfinder type character. Druid : player is thinking about going Land Druid. Additionally this is the campaign starting option that the payers decided to select before making characters:  Sails of Vegvisir One creates for themselves many different ways to cross an obstacle. The Keen Folk knew this when they reconstructed their city, an architectural wonder that connects two major land masses together. Being partially build within one of the largest mountains on the continent, and stretching across the water like a giant bridge. Their capital is something that many can attribute to their success. Granting their race the monopoly on safe transport between the two sides of Vah. However, with recent advancements in naval travel their monopoly might finally come to an end. Ways to cross the ocean and avoid the vast amount of paperwork and taxation is something many people wish they could do, and with the land to the East of the continent being ripe with life and almost completely unexplored even sneaking onto the Vegvisir could be an opportunity of a lifetime. As the human colony that the ship is sailing is a prime starting location for many aspiring adventurers. Are you one of those adventurers, are you a drunk that stumbled onto the ship by accident or perhaps you’re simply running away somewhere far away to escape a bad hand given? Just know that this journey might take you farther away from home than you might have expected.
For any questions please ask in this thread in case others might have the same question as you.  For applications, please reply in post or private so that I can add you on discord, which we'll also use to play. Could you give me one example of a character that you have played and how that character worked with their party, and what progression that character experienced throughout the campaign. As well as your, time zone, age, gender, and a little bit about yourself. 
What Time is this game thinking about running around any of those four days? What's the base timezone? Do you particularly care what class is played? Is homebrew allowed? What forms of UA(since Artificer is there)? 
Time & zone: 18 GMT + 1 like in the title. Sessions will usually last 4-5 hours  Class played: I run difficult encounters so advice for solid party composition, I also don't like players stepping on each other's toes. The main thing I would advice for the character is to be well thought out and in-depth, the campaign is open world and the more information that is provided the more your character will fit into the world and be able to explore their own portions of it.  Homebrew/UA: It's up to review and change by me. The campaign setting has a list of honebrew/edited classes and races that we use. 
If you don't mind a somewhat loud player who likes to focus on combat as much if not more as roleplay and loves playing really weird/out there races, I'd definitely be open to joining with the group! My favorite races to play generally are gnolls, androids, playtesting variations on ooze races, and other animalistic ones. Tieflings- if I had to pick a base race.  I'm not totally decided on what I want to play personally? I've been hooked on building a divine coffeelock for a while now and that would be super fun to explore finally, but also the recent UA released a healer monk so I'm making some eyes emoji at that,,, I love playing slappy supports so a war cleric would also not be far from this list.  If you're alright with me wanting to meet the party and decide my character off of all of theirs, I'd be more than happy to play in this campaign?

Edited 1579745220
I would like to join. I like a good mix of rp and combat. I've been playing dnd 5e and using roll20 for over a year. I can also make any of those days for the given time.
I would like to join as well I'm a little new but would love to join
Could anyone interested that hasn't already look at the application requirements (in my second message) and reply either on thready or in private to me. I'll be going through the applications tomorrow.