Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D] Newer Player looking for group for regular play

Hey All, I am a newer player that just started playing again after not playing since I was young.  I am looking for a group the I could get to know and play with on a regular basis.  I am available after 5:00PM(MST) during the week and on weekends.  I have discord (MikeS75) voice chat, and can do video if needed.  A little about me: Name: Mike Age:44 Discord: MikeS75 (Voice and video if needed) Timezone: MST Availability: Weekdays after 5PM MST, Weekends Experience: I played tabletops when I was younger including AD&D, Battletech/Mechwarrior, and a few others.  Played a ton of the old RPG's on PC and moved into MMORPG's during the internet boom in the 90's and 2000's.  Quit the MMO games several years ago now due to most communities becoming crazy toxic.  I started watching the VOD's of some D&D twitch streamers a year or two ago and have been enjoying them.  Decided to try to cut my teeth again and bought new books, and signed up for roll 20.  Started one campaign and it fell apart right after we got started, but I enjoyed it and decided to try again. I really would love to find a group that plays on a regular basis, but am fine with running one and done adventures.  Still pretty new to all of this so still learning, but enjoy the creative aspect of the tabletops you just can't get easy in MMORPG's.  Personal:  I grew up at the dawn of the computer age and always found them interesting so I work have been working in the IT industry for 20+ years now.  I was always fairly active growing up and did all kinds of fun outdoor stuff to include soccer, snowboarding, rock climbing, camping, and such.  I have an adult son and now that he is in college, I am starting to look at getting more traveling done and start trying to get back to doing some of the old hobbies I used to love. Please hit me up on Roll20 or drop me a line on Discord if you have any openings. Thanks, Mike
Just DM'd you
Roadkilraven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm looking for players for a 5E Keep on the Borderlands game. I have one player interested and I'm looking for at least two more. It's a paid campaign, but the first game is free. I've been DMing for 22 years and I'm big on roleplaying, voice-acting and a good dose of tactical combat mixed in.
Hey, Mike! We seem to be on the same wavelength. I'm looking for a mature group as well. Let me know if you find a group and need a +1. Timezone: EST Availability: Any Audio/Video: Any Experience: 5e Age: 33 Preferred Class: Wizard About me: I ran my first 5e campaign back in November and had a great time. I learned a lot through the home-brew adventure campaign. Unfortunately, the game fell apart. I felt like it lacked a certain maturity level and most our time was spent listening to my allies mess around out of character. I'm interested in joining a campaign where out of character is kept to a minimum and most of our conversations are kept in character voice while acting out our choices. I've taken the time to read a lot of manuals and have watched online tutorials/campaigns. I've always gravitated towards the arcane arts when playing video games and prefer to play some sort of caster class. I work from home as a computer programmer so my availability is very flexible. I will not miss a session. If you or anyone else is interested in picking me up, let me know.