Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players interested in Ghost Ops

For a quick summary, the ICO is a international anti-terrorist organization funded and organized by the UN. Their job is to handle the threats to big or too slow for standard bureaucracy to get to in time. Ranging from wet work to bodyguarding, or spy work to fighting on the frontlines, the ICO covers it all. Being a part of the UN means that operatives can be from just about anywhere in the world, ranging from military veterans from Brazil, to a SWAT officer in America. Teams aren't defined by there borders and backgrounds, but rather by how effectively they can work together. If you're interested in a tactical military campaign, or even just a game with fairly realistic gunfights, feel free to comment below. I'll do my best to answer any questions about the campaign and the system.
Sounds like my sort of story.  This is more or less a real world setting, isn't it?  No magic or super heroes.  I hope the emphasis on a tactical campaign does not mean that RP is deemphasised. The critical question is time and time zone.  I am GMT+1 evening time only ...

Edited 1579655994
George L. said: Sounds like my sort of story.  This is more or less a real world setting, isn't it?  No magic or super heroes.  I hope the emphasis on a tactical campaign does not mean that RP is deemphasised. The critical question is time and time zone.  I am GMT+1 evening time only ... Definitely real world, no magic, no fantasy creatures, etc. Roleplay shouldn't a problem, though depending on how the group goes about it, I can't guarantee there will be many moments within missions, but I'll do my best to fit as many moments as I can into them, as well as give time between missions to roleplay each character's personal life as well. I was planning to run the game around 5pm CST on Saturday evenings.
This sounds pretty interesting to me.  Not familiar with the system, but I can put in some study time before I need to know things.  I am PST and would be free during your time slot.
Kevin R. said: This sounds pretty interesting to me.&nbsp; Not familiar with the system, but I can put in some study time before I need to know things.&nbsp; I am PST and would be free during your time slot. I'd recommend the creator's YouTube. He goes over it a bit himself and endorses a few people who've reviewed the system themselves. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCj9NLqzmdg8gay95uo96GA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCj9NLqzmdg8gay95uo96GA</a>
Have recently downloaded Ghost Ops rule set and am looking for an online game as no community locally. I havent played yet but would be keen to learn. Timezone GMT+10