Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PotA token pages

My PotA has a couple of pages that are filled with tokens.  I am wondering why??  Is there an easy way to manipulate these tokens to apply them when I am on a battle map?  Otherwise, wouldn't I just pull them from the sidebar on the right where they are listed in the monster section?  What is the value to having those two pages of tokens?   One of the pages has them arranged in groups with like tokens.  i.e., water cult marauders together, orcs together, etc.
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I checked the store page for Princes of the Apocalypse and it says they have rollable tokens for shapeshifters and alternate options for NPCs. This is by no means an official answer, but my guess would be that you have those additional token options so you can create and save your own appearances for NPCs if you want to make changes and create your own multi sided tokens. You can probably use the drag and drop for the NPCs out of the box but if you want to create your own look you should be able to drag them into the rollable table.