Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] [5e] [Homebrew] Need 1 More to Fill Friday Evenings (8:30pm CST)

Edited 1579804842
The current spot has been filled. Thank you for your interest. As I said at the end of this post, I would update progress here. I would love to get back with every person individually, and I am sorry I have not answered some of your questions or gotten back with everyone; however, as of now we have had over 120 applicants which would make that option quite tedious. Hey everyone! As the title states we are recruiting 1 new player to fill our last spot for a new D&D 5e homebrew campaign on  Friday evenings at 8:30pm CST . We plan to have Session 0 Friday, January 24th . We will have a short application process and voice interview. While many are great players, we want to find people that fit our group's dynamic on a social level as well. The campaign setting is as follows: Welcome to Ausica. This world is no stranger to conflict and peril. Time and time again since the Quelling of the Elements, the lands and people of Ausica have been battered, broken and even pushed to the brink of world-wide annihilation. Still, its peoples arise after every catastrophe and war, determined to overcome the challenges in front of them.  The year is now 1489, according to the Common Age calendar, and while the nations of Ilsendor have seen relative peace for over half a millennium, they remain unaware of the difficulties troubling the other continents, and the growing problems on their own shores. ** This campaign will have high roleplay and political intrigue, while not neglecting the other pillars of D&D. The motivation and setting will be decided by both the players and DM through play. Requirements: -  Age: 21+.  While there are plenty of great young players, we are a group of adults who are looking for like minded individuals. -  Working Microphone.  We ask that you have a working microphone with quality sound. Nothing ruins the mood like a bad microphone. -  Discord App.  You must have the discord application (not the browser version) installed and be familiar with how to use it. We encourage all players to have it installed on their mobile devices as well to communicate with when away. -  Community Minded.  While this is recruitment for a single game, we do have some of us who like to hang out and chat from time to time. We would like to find like-minded individuals. -  Committed.  We plan to run this game for the long-term. We also expect players to treat this as a commitment and not just an optional hobby. -  Mature/Serious Character Concepts.  We like to have a more serious tone in story rather than zany. Don't be afraid to add quirks and whatnot, but we do want the tone to be fitting with the setting. -  Team-Player.  While we all have grand ideas for our characters, remember that there are 4-5 others playing the game with you. While a choice or action may be fun for you, it may not be fun for the other players at the table. -  Roleplayer.  While we enjoy all aspects of tabletop gaming and D&D, we are heavy roleplay and narrative focused. -  Fluent English Speaker.  We have no problem with anyone joining, but we do not want any communication issues during the game if possible. -  Experience in D&D5e and/or Tabletop Gaming.  If learning 5e for the first time, you must put forth the effort to learn, but don't feel like you need to know everything immediately. Current Character/Group Needs: Tentatively we have a Bladsinger Wizard, Lore Bard, Cleric, Undecided Frontline We could use an additional frontline tank or damage dealer.  We of course are open to all characters and applicants, though we definitely want some synergy. Interested? If this is a campaign and group you are interested in, please hit me up on Discord @ Knetik3543 and I will be getting with people this evening and tomorrow night. Upon going over your information and a short interview with the DM and a few players we will notify the player on our decision. Once the player has been chosen and the group has been finalized, I will make an update here.
I would be interested if new players are okay
just added you