Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to start a game on computer or type in forum

It's a simple issue that I'm hoping someone can fix, I am playing on my computer and everything works up until I have to create a game, it won't create a game when I press the button neither will it let my type the problem out on the forum I'm on my phone at the moment and require assistance
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you gone through the Guide to Solving Technical Issues ? If steps 1-3 don't resolve or identify the problem, step 4 will give the devs the info they need to help, especially the console log.
Hey KAT R. -  Just checking in, did the linked troubleshooting steps provided by keithcurtis help get this issue fixed? Or did you still need some further assistance? If so, we would ask that you provide all the information outlined in step 4 so we can best help. Thank you! :)