I'm looking for four players to come join in a galaxy of political intrigue, the exploration of uncharted planets, and a quest for fame and fortune! The campaign takes place in a cosmic realm tangent to the worlds and planes of other D&D settings (Spelljammer, Eberron, Dragon Lance, Forgotten Realms) freeing you to create a character from any of them, or any combination of them. The premise is you have graduated from Frontier Enterprises Academy which has trained you in being a crew member on a "freightbeast" -- essentially living ships with magical hulls that carry the crew... powered by 'Bloodjammers.' On top of your standard D&D experience there are survival elements, lots of homebrew content, and a heaping helping of capitalistic negotiations.  Character Creation any UA or printed material, as well as the semi-official materials such as Morgrave's Miscellany. If you have a book and idea in mind, just let me know. All races start with a feat (there's no variant human) and you can move a +1 from one stat to another as long as you explain how your planet made your race adapt to become like that. The only requirements are Discord, a mic and availability on Sundays at 1PM EST. If you're interested, please leave a post or send me a message!