Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][PF2e][18+] Looking for a GM to run a game for 4 like-minded players

Edited 1579664998
Lucas X.
Translator
Hey everyone. My friend and I was contacted by 2 other players who saw our player applications on roll20 who thought that all 4 of us would fit well in a campaign. We are looking for a GM (18+ in age) that is willing to run a game Saturdays at 10PM EST who has a focus on roleplaying and of course, fun. Things to note, two of us have never played pathfinder before but we are eager to learn. We want to play in Golarion, could be an Adventure Path or Module, as long as we still have player agency. We know that when playing an AP or Module there is a plot to follow though. As far as we know, we don't really have any sensitive topics. We would like to use Discord for voice. We tend to make good-aligned characters so that might tell you what you can expect from us. Looking forward to hear from you.
Austin T. said: The Outreach Program, a WestMarches server on Discord.The server leader there is Will. Current rules are: Standard Array for Stats Character creation books are PHB, DMG, EE, XGtE, VGM, SCAG, Tortole, and MTF. Several sessions a week, at many different times. Join us for drama free, "fun is first", D&D community. I'd love to see you there :D We are looking for a Pathfinder 2e game.
I'm running a Pathfinder 2e campaign on Saturdays that is looking for players but we start at 4pm EST