Hello, I am a DM who plays in a session and runs 1/2 sessions weekly, all 3 tending to be between Tuesday and Friday, who is looking to Play in a campaign or series of 1-shots or wyldemarches, to test a custom Class made completely from scratch. I will need a DM who is versatile, in the sense that they can offer combat challenges across different party level points, and whose players dont mind boosting characters through these levels with mine, to test all the different class feats as they are earned. I will also need a DM who may not mind doing impromptu sessions to include me when they can, or who doesnt mind my character skipping certain sessions if my own hosted (or more often played) sessions are rescheduled. Obviously this is quite a big ask, but I'm afraid I cannot afford to pay for any amount of sessions, as my own hosted sessions are donate-at-will and I have been mostly hosting for new learning players, as opposed to committed regulars who feel ore willing to donate.