Name: Tom Age: 18 Location: England Background in D&D: I've been GMing a group of my friends for around 2 years and our campaign has just come to a close (they narrowly beat the BBEG). I want to play as a player for my next campaign and I'm looking to join a group of people who are chill but also focus on the game and rp a bit. I haven't played on roll 20 before but I'd love to learn how to play on it and I'm sure I could get used to it very quickly - I'm in sixth form right now so I have quite a lot of free time to play d&d after work hours or in the evenings of weekends.  I'm willing to pay to play (within reason of course) as the GM should deserve money for the time spent on the adventure.  I'm laid back but also love to get into the game and be creative.  My discord: tomwoody#8739