Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] 3 people looking for group

Hi me, my partner and friend are looking for a group im new to DnD (only had a intro game with RL but its not untill march and once a month) and my partner has only ever played with family my friend has some experience with DnD, can play any night after 9pm GMT.  thanks for looking ^_^
Hi Sophiea, I'd love to join you guys. I'm semi experienced both irl and online. I have the same availability too which is a bonus! I'm assuming your looking for an online game. Did you have any preference on voice or text based? Kind regards, John.
Yea yea be online as my partner lives in usa >_< long distance ouchies XD both voice and text but I forgot to put cause I'm a idiot lol that we need a DM cause none of us can lol xD
Also would be happy for u to join if we manage to get a dm ^_^
Hello there Sophiea, my name is Caspian and I just so happen to be looking for 3 to 4 players for a home brew setting I have been wanting to run. It is not a standard d&d setting, but I have put some work into it and I wish to share it with others. if you have discord that would be great and I can PM you my discord tag if you want. I was hoping to find enough player so we could have a session zero tonight, but if that doesn't work for you I am sure we can find a better time. Thanks for reading.
Hi we would love that so much. I'm at work currently so will let the other 2 know, tonight might be abit sudden but I'll check and get back in touch ^_^ I have discord if you could PM me yours I'll message you when home ^_^ Thank you
1579803650

Edited 1579804036
(Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon? If 5 isn't too much I'm looking for the exact same time on another game :)) if it's all good hit me up Just_Sam#3218 on Discord and if not then have fun you guys!)