Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Player in Japan/AUS/NZ time zone looking for a game

Hello, Been playing 5e for the better part of 5 years, most of which was with the same group. I live in Japan and am looking for one more game(preferably weekly) to scratch my RP and dice rolling itches. I'm flexible time-wise(within/near my timezone of course), with my only commitment being a game I play for 3 hours on Sunday. The only book campaign I've played is Strahd, so I'm open to any other book adventure, and I love homebrew campaigns. I wouldn't mind trying other rule sets, but there would obviously be some learning to do in anything older than 4e. Mostly just looking to have fun making some new friends, and have some new RP dynamics. Can also DM, but I'm looking to be a player for now.  - Matt from Japan
1579767433
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I run a 13th Age campaign with 2 players in Japan. You're welcome to join the new one, which is going to be 13th Age Glorantha. The current one is at 10th level and is winding up. New campaign: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/169890/heroes-of-dragon-pass" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/169890/heroes-of-dragon-pass</a> Old campaign: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12770/heroes-of-the-dragon-empire" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12770/heroes-of-the-dragon-empire</a>
What day/time do you guys play? I'm interested in trying a new rule set!
1579783516

Edited 1579783682
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Every other Thursday night at 21:00+11:00 Sydney time at the moment, which suits everyone in the game right now. That's 7:00 PM Tokyo time.