Greetings! My name is Mike and I am 39 years old, married with a child and living in Eastern Time Zone.  I have always wanted to play DnD.  Upon moving to a new state, a colleague of my wife mentioned he DMs small groups and was looking for a new player group to DM for.  We worked that out and play every other Wednesday starting this coming Wednesday.  I've been reading my player's handbook, watching instructional videos, as well as watching Critical Role campaign one.  This is definitely something I want to do and I don't know that I can wait 2 weeks between games for my fix.  My current group is doing Dragon of Icespire Peak so I want to avoid any of that content to not spoil it for me/that group. My typical free times are 830pm or later EST M-F and flexible on weekends. Although I am new I have done a ton of research and feel i can easily jump in on a beginner friendly game as far as the basic rules are concerned but would be developing my RP flavor as i go. I feel like I'm easy going and I tend to make a lot of puns/dad jokes.  I am playing a bard in my other group but wouldn't mind playing any of the classes including bard again.