Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Free] Discord Server

Howdy! If you're interested in playing multiple games throughout the week - and hopefully DM'ing one for us as well! - message me for a discord server link! Be mindful that you will need to be active in text channels weekly, play in at least one game a week, or DM at least one game a week. You will be removed from the server if you can't do any of these three.  We currently have seven scheduled games a week that are hosted through this server, and are looking to pick up more. Games are played through discord and roll20. Hope to see you there!
Discord Link - Interested as a Player. May DM in future
I would also be interested as a player!
Interested as a player!
I'm intereted as a dm
I would like to learn more about your DMs
interested as a player possibly a dm if i gained more experience
Interested as player with potential DM as well. 
Hey there, interested as a player and possibly a DM in the near future.
Interested as a player
Interested as both, I run games weekly but would like to play as well.
Hi there, this is just the sort of thing I've been searching for. I'm more interested in playing at the moment as my experience with the game is limited, but I could see myself DMing in the future. 
Interested as a player
Interested as a player, and good with being a DM in the future.
I’m definitely interested as a player maybe as a DM also if I get some spare prep time
I am interested in being a necromancer and conjurer this group
I’d be interested in playing 
I'd love to join as a player! Then maybe later on doing some DMing
Sure! I'd love a invite to check things out
I'd love to join in on the fun, I've been looking for a game to join so hopefully I can find one here
I wouldn't mind joining as a player in a more active group. I would love to receive the details.