Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict.

Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My Thursday game starts in a little less than an hour and my API is dead in the water! I am receiving the following error message: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.  More info... For reference, the error message generated was:  docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-3479036-hIL1tyPPR9tx5g_t1H1Yiw" is already in use by container 2ce601768737566d39e4dd80aa5ce47435c04be23e5cde163c7c581dead1886c. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. I did my fair share of Googling and I see I'm not the first person to run into this particular error. It seems to resolve itself in time? But it's been about half an hour. I've tried disabling every script I have. I've restarted the ol'desktop. I've tried different browsers. I've clicked "Save Script" on a few of the scripts I was attempting to run. I'm not having any success. Is there an easy solution that I've missed in the plethora of Google results I came across? Any help is appreciated!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This issue does occur from time to time, and there's nothing you can do. You could wait for it to sort itself out, or try emailing roll20 support- <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for immediate help. As an emergency method, you could transmogrify everything you need for tonight's session to another campaign, manually installing your scripts.
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I don't run too API heavy so I'll go back to the basics and run without scripts tonight. And maybe my players can avoid combat ... that's probably not gonna happen though, let's be honest. Hopefully it's sorted before next week's game! Thanks for the quick response, GiGs.
Hey all -&nbsp; Apologies for any trouble with this! Our API servers needed a quick tweak and restart. However, this issue should be resolved now. Would you mind re-testing the API on any affected games and letting me know the results, please? Thank you for your patience!
Nicholas said: Hey all -&nbsp; Apologies for any trouble with this! Our API servers needed a quick tweak and restart. However, this issue should be resolved now. Would you mind re-testing the API on any affected games and letting me know the results, please? Thank you for your patience! I have the same issue and still am having this issue.
Hey&nbsp;Paul M. -&nbsp; If you haven't already, would you mind trying to restart your API sandbox now as well? If that doesn't work, can you send me the exact name or a link to the game in question, please?
Sent invite. Still won't start.
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nicholas, I am back in business -- thank you! Paul, sorry to hear you're not having much luck.
Hi there Paul M. -&nbsp; Our developers made some additional adjustments so I just checked your game now and the API appears to be working again. Would you mind re-testing on your end one more time, please? We appreciate your patience!
It is working now. Thanks.
Same issue here. I send invite in PM :)
Hello all -&nbsp; Apologies for the issues and delay in resolution! It looks like there were still a few isolated API servers that were having some trouble. However, we have adjusted those servers, restarted them, and implemented a solution to prevent any future occurrences. Would you all mind retesting the API servers in your games now and letting me know the results, please? Make sure to restart your API sandbox during this testing process. Again, we really appreciate your patience as we work through this!
Hey everyone -&nbsp; For better report consolidation, please refer to and utilize&nbsp; this post for further communication regarding this issue . As a result, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. We appreciate your patience!&nbsp;