Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Docker error - container in use

docker: Error response rom daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-3957936-zNzFgTC8L77Oy7MrixXQMw" is already in use by container 3bba13d8f6e5144390b4aaf3b2093b65f5af7215b661b7729daed6d50b88b022. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3957936/the-xanathar-sends-their-regards" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3957936/the-xanathar-sends-their-regards</a> For this game
That error occurs randomly and it usually resolves itself after an hour or so. Very annoying, but nothing is broken.
I understand. I think someone has to dislodge something.
Happening to one of my campaigns now as well.
Resolved now
Hey all -&nbsp; Apologies for any trouble with this! Our API servers needed a quick tweak and restart. However, this issue should be resolved now. Would you mind re-testing the API on any affected games and letting me know the results, please? Thank you for your patience!
I just checked, it is still down.
Fixed for me, thanks!
Dr. Frank said: I just checked, it is still down. Hey Dr. Frank -&nbsp; Would you mind providing me with the exact name or a link to the game that is still having trouble, please? Thanks!
I just checked - this is the only one that was causing the error, and it is fixed! Thank you!!!
Please help! Mine are still down. Here is the error: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-441064-HEhkPwQeKkYuxDxbz07CfQ" is already in use by container 7917dc8ef1190564e86c9a7fb3fbbd305f90390c7554c2327376012ea8121007. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'.
Hello all -&nbsp; Apologies for the issues and delay in resolution! It looks like there were still a few isolated API servers that were having some trouble. However, we have adjusted those servers, restarted them, and implemented a solution to prevent any future occurrences. Would you all mind retesting the API servers in your games now and letting me know the results, please? Make sure to restart your API sandbox during this testing process. Again, we really appreciate your patience as we work through this!
Nicholas said: Hello all -&nbsp; Apologies for the issues and delay in resolution! It looks like there were still a few isolated API servers that were having some trouble. However, we have adjusted those servers, restarted them, and implemented a solution to prevent any future occurrences. Would you all mind retesting the API servers in your games now and letting me know the results, please? Make sure to restart your API sandbox during this testing process. Again, we really appreciate your patience as we work through this! Still not working for me. The sandbox will not spin up at all now.
Hey everyone -&nbsp; For better report consolidation, please refer to and utilize&nbsp; this post for further communication regarding this issue . As a result, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. We appreciate your patience!&nbsp;