Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Players - Game Streamed to Youtube/Twitch - Thursdays 6pm to 9pm GMT

Hi there, due to my groups falling apart, I'm looking for two groups of 4 to 6 players to join me (as the DM) through various 5e adventures. I am hoping to stream/record these sessions for my youtube channel. The adventures I want to do are Curse of Strahd, Tomb of Annhilation, and Descent into Avernus. We'll be using discord for voice and Roll20 for the game. I am wanting to host these sessions on Thursdays . The time would be 6pm to 9pm GMT . Group A will play on the first and third Thursday of the month, and Group B will play on the second and fourth Thursday of the month What I am looking for in players: Players who want to actively role-play rather than just kill everything. Players who prioritise making interestig characters over optimising characters. I don't mind new players as long as the basics of 5e are understood. I would like people with good mics as I am hoping to stream/record. Also, you'd have to be ok with being apart of a stream/video. If you are interested and can play at the time above, send me a message or post below. Thanks.
Hello, I am  interested in this. Do you have any don'ts that I have to be aware of?
Still looking for 6 people,
I might be interested and I am a quick learner. I am used to Pathfinder 1th on tabletop. New on Roll20, playing pathfinder on roll20. Once every thursday my bf has a friend to play with, so I am bored that evening anyway haha.
Hey, I’m interested in playing. I’m 20 and moderately experienced, but I love to role play!
I'd be up for this, however I have one question: I assume we don't need a camera?
Hey I'd be very interested in this.
I'm super into this, especially since Curse of Strahd is on the table. I tend to voice act my characters, or attempt to. I'm not new to 5e Either, been doing it for 2-3 years now, been a DM and a player. 
I’m interested in being a part of one of your groups. I can make the time slot, have no problem with streaming and can do video and voice.
Still lookingh for a couple of people.
1580035197

Edited 1580635478
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Edit: Yeah, I just can't get my schedule to switch to be awake for it.
Hello there,  my name is Byron. I would love to play in your game, hel I would love to play in both groups.  I live in California so your 6 PM is 10 am for me and perfect for me. I have been playing RPG'S for a few years now. Well I started way back in 1989. I have never been a minmaxer.i have always played what was fun not what would do the most damage.  Right now I'm playing around with a character concept of  a Barbarian Halfling that identifies as a Half-Orc. If you think an old fart like me might fit into your game let me know.  Have a great day. Byron J.
 Hi there, mister Corey.  This sounds like a super interesting and a lot of fun.  My name is Anders, I'm 20 and I have been playing pathfinder for 3 years and 5e for 2. I have myself dabbled in dm'ing, so Im fearly well versed in the rules, and in basic player etiquette.  English isn't my first language, but I have spent a year in England, and at my job we speak primarily in English.  I'll just be upfront about this, I wil not, be able start playing before the 25th of February.  Anywhomst, I hope to hear from you, and if I'm late to the party, I wish you the best of luck. 
Hey there, Lots of great comments from all who have posted and I can echo a lot of the comments. I would Love to Join both groups. I like to play characters (not net builds) and voice act. I can commit fully to the schedule as I am UK. I believe in DM law and as you are recording all who join you should have this philosophy. Really hoping you still have spot and I haven't missed the Boat on this group. Regards Ken. 
I'm game. The time slot is perfect and i haven't played any of those adventures. 30+yrs experience in DnD. Proficient with roll 20.
Hey Corey Im interested too!
I’m interested 
If you are still looking for players, I am interested in talking with you and setting up.