Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Looking for a beginner friendly game with an experienced DM

I am an experienced Role Player in my mid thirties who recently began DMing for a group with a friend in medical crisis. To get better in that role I am looking to join a group as a player. I am looking for a group with an experienced and patient DM who works to educate their players about their mistakes and maintains a positive environment. I am not picky about the setting and am adaptable with available times. I use Discord for my current games and am new to Roll20 but I learn quickly.
I'm starting a&nbsp;GURPs ( <a href="http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/" rel="nofollow">http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/</a> ) Fantasy style (D&amp;D / Tolkein) campaign, in a well fleshed out home brew campaign setting, the Free City of Blackwater.&nbsp; Our adventures are a mix of dungeon crawl, outdoor, and city adventures with a healthy blend of hack-n-slash, puzzle solving, and social challenges.&nbsp; We're looking for 2-3 players to join our geographically distributed party.&nbsp; I've been GMing various games (D&amp;D, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, GURPS, etc) off and on for 30 years.&nbsp; PM me if interested.