Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to DND. Looking to learn.

I have watched videos and PAX etc. Watched people play and even listened to some of the stories on reddit on breaks at work. I have been wanting to try to get into it but have never been around people to do so. I found this website through someone else and was hoping to start playing and learning while having fun. I am a mature 29 year old who can roleplay and I can change my schedule around so I can play any day of the week after I know what days the games will be held on.
hey man i would love to teach you i am running curse of strad with really nice guys and we would love for you to join The game is&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5699092/44-_Nw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5699092/44-_Nw</a> And the discord is&nbsp;<a href="https://discord.gg/EQabBA" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/EQabBA</a>