Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API Scripts are not spinning up; can't even restart the Sandbox

Hello everyone! right now all my API Scripts are disabled and I'm not able to even restart the Sandbox. This is in all my games with different APIs running. 2 hours ago all went well. I didn't change any scripts when the API stopped working.  Thanks in advance, Robert
Same problem here.
Likewise- exactly how Rob S. described it. Cleared the cache, closed the browser, restarted the computer, and still getting nothing. Freaking out because my game is in 4 hours...
Looks like the API is down across the board, hopefully they fix it soon!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Same, they are down
Same.
Same
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also have same thing happening.  One campaign is stuck with "Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)" stuck in the console log.  Another has "API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity." stuck in the console log. Nothing I can do changes anything.
Hey all - Thank you for the reports. I have DevOps taking a look at this right now - we'll try to get you back to gaming as normal as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience!
Hey everyone -  For better report consolidation, please refer to and utilize  this post for further communication regarding this issue . As a result, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. We appreciate your patience!