Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Half level minimum 1

Hello, i've search for an answer but i don't understand why it don't work. so, i try to put the following macro in the max use ability in a modified version of Community Pathfinder Sheet [[{(@{class-1-level}/2),1}kh1]] When i put it in the chat, it work, but not in the macro cell. WHY? Thanks for the help

Edited 1580073211
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ronhin Varothen said: Hello, i've search for an answer but i don't understand why it don't work. so, i try to put the following macro in the max use ability in a modified version of Community Pathfinder Sheet [[{(@{class-1-level}/2),1}kh1]] When i put it in the chat, it work, but not in the macro cell. WHY? Hi Ronhin, this is a "modified version of Community Pathfinder Sheet", so it's hard to say for sure without looking at the code.  My guess; you are trying to use an inline roll result on the sheet, meaning there is no way to get the value without sending the macro to chat.  You want the macro to resolve within the sheet.  Remove any "roll requirements" in your macro. An un-modified version of the Community sheet has multiple types of macro-text fields on the sheet.  These fields are given a superscript indicator as denoted in a key found in the footer of the sheet.  You must follow the appropriate syntax for that field or else you will get an error or unexpected results. Also 'keep high/keep low' is a method normally resolved via a roll to chat.  Unless there's a sheetworker that interprets kl1/kh1 in a given field/attribute as min() max(), I think the calculation will fail to resolve as well.  So it needs to be converted to a min/max formula. Maybe try max( floor(@{class-1-level}/2) , 1 )
Hello Vince,  thanks for the help I haven't change anything to this part. The code of this part is: <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center" style="width:5%;"><input title="@{repeating_class-ability_X_used|max}" type="number" name="attr_used_max" value="@{max-calculation}" disabled></span> <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center" style="width:15%;"><input title="@{repeating_class-ability_X_max-calculation}" type="text" name="attr_max-calculation" value="0"></span> and the code to the data i need is: <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center"><input title="@{class-1-level}" type="number" name="attr_class-1-level" value="0"></span> i have try your formula without success.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not sure what the problem could be.  If I enter the formula I provided above, it appears to work as intended.  I'm using 'class-0-level' since this pc only has one class. I noticed that you are using 'class-0-level' in one macro-field, but you use 'class-1-level' in the macro-field that doesn't appear to be working correctly.  Is class-1-level correct? ie character is multi-class
Yeah, it's a multiclassed character and when i search @{name|class-1-level} on the tchat i have a good answer EDIT: i have try with class-0-level without change

Edited 1580448594
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If you try the recalc button at the top of the sheet, do you see any change?  Can you get anything that works to resolve for "max"?
I don't have a recalc button. Putting the formula "max (0,1)" doesn't work. I worked with a friend who deleted what he did not understand. I guess it broke the ability to use max  > _ <
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If youre friend deleted what they dont understand, you can always revert to the original from github. Much better to do that than to try to figure out what is going on when parts of the sheet have been deleted.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ronhin Varothen said: I don't have a recalc button. Putting the formula "max (0,1)" doesn't work. I worked with a friend who deleted what he did not understand. I guess it broke the ability to use max  > _ < The PF community sheet is a complex beast of a sheet and depending on which version of the sheet was used for customization it's hard to tell which features had been included/implemented. ;-(  Similar to GiGs suggestion, you might try a test game with the current live version of the sheet, import/transmogrify your existing characters and see how it works.