Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] Experienced Player Looking For A Group

Hey, all!  I am looking to join a new campaign that is set to be a long running one. I just finished Curse of Strahd and am anxious to get started on a new DnD journey - along with making some new friends along the way!  Timing and the day we agree upon can be worked out when it comes to it, but I am free during the weeknights from 7PM EST until 1AM EST the next morning.  Let me know if you are starting up a new campaign and are looking for new players! 
If you are interested in another vampire/gothic horror game, I'm starting a homebrew game based heavily on Dracula/Strahd/Warhammer Fantasy tropes, and I'd love an experienced player at the table! Only caveat is that I am in Australia, so time may be finicky to work out
We're running a GURPSs Fantasy style (Tolkein / D&D)  campaign, in a well fleshed out home brew campaign setting, the Free City of Blackwater. Our adventures are a mix of dungeon crawl, outdoor, and city adventures with a healthy blend of hack-n-slash, puzzle solving, and social challenges. We're looking for 2-3 players to join our geographically distributed party. We meet Sundays at 6 pm EST.  PM me if interested.