Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][MTAw 2e][EST] Looking to do a Duet game with another ST is possible.

Hey there. I am looking for a Mage: The Awakening 2e game. Hoping to join up with an ST and have a duet style game if there are any out there with that kind of preference. I'm pretty familiar with the game and have read both 2e and signs of sorcery, although I haven't really gotten a chance to play an Awakened character. I'm available Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sunday Evening, or Saturday Mornings/Afternoons, my time zone is E.S.T but am flexible. Hope to chill and explore mysteries some time.
What do you mean duet style? You ran 1 chapter than the other ST runs the next chapter? or is it something else?
Mal said: What do you mean duet style? You ran 1 chapter than the other ST runs the next chapter? or is it something else? Mainly 1 Player 1 S.T. Campaign.
I'm not really sure what character I would like to play. Hopefully it'll be a good time. Hopefully we can do something chill and calm so it's not so hard on either of us. Introspective and perhaps has elements of slice of life? not necessarily in a chipper kind of way but something where for the early portions of the story the focus is on sleepers and seeing how magic and mysteries are out there that interacts in everyday life.

Edited 1580289784
Xig said: Mal said: What do you mean duet style? You ran 1 chapter than the other ST runs the next chapter? or is it something else? Mainly 1 Player 1 S.T. Campaign. I believe that's usually referred to as a "solo" or 1-on-1 game. "Duet" sounds like something with a couple of players and a GM.
JustAddSalty said: Xig said: Mal said: What do you mean duet style? You ran 1 chapter than the other ST runs the next chapter? or is it something else? Mainly 1 Player 1 S.T. Campaign. I believe that's usually referred to as a "solo" or 1-on-1 game. "Duet" sounds like something with a couple of players and a GM. Noted for next time.