Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

In a day I made a multi hit olg attack macro but....help?

this is my first attempt at making/understanding macro's. last night I made a repeating gun with a multi hit roll and an increased misfire range for RP/overheat My only problem is when I get multiple crits the damage equation only adds the bonus crit damage for one hit. I would like it to do it every time a crit happens.  Here is my code string  &{template:atkdmg} {{mod=@{Aon|ammotracking} }}} {{rname=Burst Fire 5x}} {{r1=[[ 7d20cf<2 + @{Aon|pb} ]]}} {{normal=1}}  ]]}} {{charname=Aon}} {{attack=1}} {{range=Ranged 60'-240'}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1= [[ 7d6}]]}} {{dmg1type=Piercing}} {{crit1=[[ 1d6 + 1d4 (Lightning}]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=CON}} {{savedesc=On Crit must make DC save or Paralyzed }} {{savedc=15}} {{desc=Any Creature that is in a + pattern from the intended target (or square) takes half damage that was dealt to the intended target only if they have an AC lower than or equal to the lowest Hit on the main target}} I'm new to this so if there is a lot of excess code I'm sorry. Thanks in advance.
1580142100
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, logic for that is not available in the 5e roll template. You could switch to using the atk template and then have a button to roll a dmg ability that would ask you how many hits and how many crits. I would make each of these as abilities on your character's sheet using the attributes and abilities tab to add custom abilities. Attack ability: &{template:atk} {{mod=@{ammotracking} }}} {{rname=[Burst Fire 5x](~Aon|no_crits)}} {{rnamec=[Burst Fire 5x](~Aon|crits)}} {{r1=[[ 7d20cf<2 + @{pb} ]]}} {{normal=1}}  ]]}} {{charname=Aon}} {{attack=1}} {{range=Ranged 60'-240'}} {{desc=Any Creature that is in a + pattern from the intended target (or square) takes half damage that was dealt to the intended target only if they have an AC lower than or equal to the lowest Hit on the main target}} No crit damage ability (Should be named "no_crits"): &{template:dmg} {{dmg1= [[ [[?{Number of Hits|7}]]d6}]]}} {{dmg1type=Piercing}} Crit damage ability (Should be named "crits"): &{template:dmg} {{dmg1= [[ [[?{Number of Hits|7}]]d6}]]}} {{dmg1type=Piercing}} {{crit1=[[ [[?{Number of crits|1}]]d6 + [[?{Number of crits|1}]]d4 (Lightning}]]}} {{crit=1}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=CON}} {{savedesc=On Crit must make DC save or Paralyzed }} {{savedc=15}} Note that I haven't tested the above, but it should work
Thank you so much I will give it a try and see how I like it!