Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5E] Player Driven Homebrew

First time GM taking applications for a weekly game of 5E in a world of my own creation. We are currently looking for 2-3 more players. The campaign setting is more closely related to the real world in the 19th century, though I have let my imagination run wild with it a bit, and i've tried to cram every setting that i really like into one world, while keeping it relatively cohesive. this means there is a LOT of potential for different styles of play.&nbsp; The idea is to have an open world that is constantly evolving and that the players can really effect, I want to create an environment for us all to be able to tell good stories. I am always evolving and open to ideas, but in general I'd like to run a reasonably challenging campaign (pending difficulty testing). You won't be gods, even if you make it to level 20, even if you become the most powerful beings in the world, if you anger someone above your station you will be taking the risk of making enemies, from peasants to lords to entire nations! You could die, and that's ok! Your characters and their actions will become a part of the ever evolving world. If you are interested, head over to the listing and fill out the google form linked in the description. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192014/player-driven-homebrew" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192014/player-driven-homebrew</a>
I sent in an app. Just commenting so I can find this later~
Application has been submitted. Let me know if you have any questions.