Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

BETA testers wanted for a new simple roll20 game MBMsystem

Beta testers wanted for the MBM system i made and have been working on improving for over a year now , designed to be easily learnt in a few short minuets  this game is a simple version of a roll20 RPG  game world setting can be chosen from wasteland, space or medieval . with game play modes from mech-suit, monster, and mutation   testers requirements  - a mic that you are willing to use (no text-ers please, it bogs the game down) - a few free hours free  - someone who can give objective feedback - someone willing to play different characters and rule-sets  from session to session - no gamma nazi's please, jokes are about my poor spelling are fine tho  ( i have bad spelling and poor grammar , i know , iv done all i can , it isn't going to get any better sorry) - someone that has thick skin to swearing and dark therms (limit's can be discussed before the game and adapted if need be) - someone how understands that im an Aussie GM and i say taboo words and naughty things so if your easily offended this wont be the game for you. ill check this account almost every second day so just reply to me and ill send you the discord link and the game link if our times match , if you have a perfect time please convert it to Adelaide time  any questions just message me and ill get back to you as soon as i see the message 
1580281609
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Don't rule out what you need for your game to survive. You need someone like me. I can show up during Australia-acceptable times. I'm a night owl Canadian. While I am currently trying to adapt for a Sunday noon game in my time zone, that would still mean that I would potentially be able to play on a day other than Friday/Saturday/Sunday during your afternoon and evening. You might not want to play with me, because yes, I am a grammar nazi, historically. I'm sure you can tell. I have edited many things, though non-professionally, and I think you might be pushing out the very thing you'll need for the product to make it to publication. If you can't or won't learn to grammar someone else HAS to proofread it before you free it or it'll flop. I don't care if you don't care about your posts in Discord but the rulebook is going to have to look better than that when you start selling it. If, as you say, this is your 100% effort and you are confident you can go no further in grammar, you need some help polishing up those sections and that's going to have to be done in the beta process. My brother is like you and just can't wrap his mind around it and he knows advanced maths and physics I can't wrap my mind around, so fair's fair. Some people just can't get the logic behind grammar. I struggle with any advanced mathematics concepts and hesitate when saying numbers out loud, but by cadence alone, I sense punctuation. Brains are stupid. I won't correct you on your chatroom behavior, but I will correct the actual rulebook text if you bring me on board. Since you've worked for so long on it I want it to succeed, I'm sure a game with simple rules to learn will be welcomed by some!