Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Beginner looking for group!

Hey all! I have a brief encounter with DnD - the group I joined to play my first campaign with seemed promising and we had fun with our few sessions but schedules and jobs changed and it became short lived... I have the basic knowledge but still very much a beginner  With that, I really want to get back into it but have not many options locally to play so would love to join an online team, any discord’s that’s are better than others? Also I’ll be able to play in the early evening any day of the week - say 4pm-8pm EST  Thank you in advance 🙂
Hello Aladahlia My name is Garek Humblestump I am part of a large D&amp;D group 10+ DM's, about 100 players, EST for our times in evening usually, here is a link to our page if you are interested. ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>) &nbsp;I'm assuming you have a discord profile set up please give me your name for that as well so i can get you invite to our channel.&nbsp;