Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

BRAND NEW never played, teach me the way please!

I've always heard about d&d but never been able to play because my friends that do play, all work nights and play while I'm at work. I've always liked the idea, and want to get into it. I would need a lot of help as I've never played before but would be consistent with participating. Somebody teach me the way please!
I'm looking to start a game using a homebrew system that's pretty much intended to be easy to learn for new players. You're saying you work nights? What time zone?
I'm also looking to learn.... I have played a tiny bit of The Ghosts of Saltmarsh using the D&D Beyond app. My time zone is GMT  I would also need a lot of help learning but would devote as much time as possible into the learning
I'm in washington state so pacific time zone!
Hey Zach, I run a small community on Roll20/discord that is made to help players get started.&nbsp; I would be more than happy to walk you through the process of making a character, and I have a pre-made one shot that is designed to help someone play their first game of DnD and get started.&nbsp; You can learn more at the listing here and feel free to PM me! - The Smiling DM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a>