Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] [GMT] I'm looking to join a group of friendly players for some D&D :)

Hey Everyone, My name is Linton, I'm from the UK (GMT timezone), and I'm looking for a group of nice friendly players to join and learn D&D with. I do have a little experience however I'm pretty sure I played horrifically wrong hahaha. Anyway, I'm 17 and would really like to start playing this game properly as I've been wanting to for quite a while now. Thanks alot, Linton
Hey Linton, sadly i dont have a group ready for you to join as i am looking for one myself. im also based in the GMT timezone (+1). im still new to D&D aswell, having recently played my first oneshot. i hope we can team up if you do find a group to play
Hello I'm looking for some players. Below is a link to my game let me know if you are interested. New players welcome. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/theram?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=dnd_next&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/theram?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=dnd_next&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=</a>